Wednesday 2 September 2009

The journey begins in the morning...

We fly tomorrow: Jess has not packed and my suitcase is too heavy...STATUS: panic.

The Yanz and I fly to Nanjing via Frankfurt at 2.20pm tomorrow from Heathrow: Terminal 1...
My stomach is churning in a nervous/excited/uber-spaz way. After arriving in London yesterday and realising i'd left my mobile phone in the car back in Durham I was not off to the best start. Typically, my parents were my saviour and the postman dropped it off this morning 10am sharp, at the House of Yanz.
Shopped today in Camden in the nervous hope I could actually squash another morsel into my already stuffed case. I was wrong. Still 3K over my 30K allowance. Oh dear, Oh dear...
Fran has the added comfort of another few days before she joins me and Jess in Nanjing. The thought of me and Yanz wandering around lost in Nanjing has entered my mind without the wisdom of Fran, yet I'm staying positive. Maps are the way forward.
We shall be next updating you all after we arrive in China. This thought simultaneously frightens and excites me! Let us just hope I don't forget my "ni hao's" and all shall be well.

Au Revoir,

Bex. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment